Friday, July 18, 2008

A short flash back

It's 2 years since i am in Bangalore.
But i still feel like my first day here
This city is still a stranger to me and im still trying desperately to find my niche here.
Nothing has changed in the last 2 years.

I still know only Koramangala area and ofcourse Brigade and MG road.

I still havent learnt kannada. The only line i know even now is'Kannada Gothilla'

I have grown from a fresher to a senior software engineer(Well, there is another 2 months to go!!!) and I still haven't learnt c++(I hope my manager does not see this!!!;-))

I have put on 10Kgs.Still I fit into some of the old clothes(Thanks to my tailor who altered every stitch ;-))

I still watch movies at the minimum rate of one per week.

I like ranbir kapoor.Still Shahrukh rules my heart and i still watch DDLJ on a regular basis.

I still cry whenever i leave home after a weekend.

And I am still as confused and insane as ever.

Well,no complaints!!!Changes always make me nervous..


5 comments:

Hash said...

so what r ur plans for the 3rd year in bangalore, farz ?

well i think spending time with your friends might help in knowing namma bengaluru more ;)

hmm, so we do have something in common, obviously not gonna say what over here :D

N O K

Farz said...

k...
u can mail me wat tat is....

shahnaaz said...

hey,very sweet &touching.........i relly liked it........u stay just like that........y change urself?????

Abhinav Viswambharan said...

"And I am still as confused and insane as ever."

So very true. Kuthe ki dum hamesha tedhi hi rahati hai...

raheem said...

ur writing style is very lucid and sweet.i really like it.keep writing.i have become ur fan