Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ode to a sweet friendship..

I chanced upon a friend's profile in Orkut.
No reason i would have checked her profile had she not given an update.
She is one of my closest friends,some one with whom i have had many a memorable moments back in college days ,and like many others ,she is also now miles apart from me. But, only in presence, not to my heart .
Hey friend,
Do you remember...
those sleepless nights on the hostel terrace where we have sat and chatted on exam eves!
those late night combined studies when we dozed off almost immidiately!
those college days we have together attended,howling and shouting and cheering"Tatta Tatta tatta tta...eyya hua .."
those hostel days we made memorable with our skits .
those tears I have showered on your shoulders!
those endless gossips we shared!
And the list could go on..
And how could i ever forget your thrissur accent!!!;-)
I hardly could catch a word the first time we spoke!!

Well!!Those silly flakes of memories rained over me.But look at where life has taken me!!It needed an orkut update for me to remember my friend!!Have i become so busy in life or am i deliberately putting myself away from these memories lest they should make me emotional?

(She was not my classmate, but a batchmate and hostel mate.
So no bunking classes together and copying assignments and tests.
This will probably end up as another blog, starring me and my partner in crime.God!That's a lot to tell..)

1 comment:

shahnaaz said...

well.......kollam.......very nostalgic......