Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 June,2010

Feeling very nostalgic and depressed and all.
The monsoons always bring to mind the reopening of schools.
New bags and umbrellas and water-bottles and all. Isn't it a treat to watch the lil ones go to school.

Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again

The lines are playing in my head in a repeat mode.
I really wish , I could go back in time and live some older time.

I remember looking out of the window ,in some high school class, at the heavy shower.
It was one of those typical moments were everything else froze, the professor and the class and all, only the rain drops moved.(And I remember, it was the Physics class of XI)

I wish to go back to school, to that class
I miss those days.
If any of you dumbos are reading this- I miss you guys!!!
The only tension those days were getting more marks and the pimples!!
I miss the gang,the canteen,the fights and so many things. These are cliched words!!!
But when it comes to nostalgia, everyone long for the same , I guess.

1 comment:

Hash said...

Monsoon in Dufai ? Or have you finally landed in your not so fav country :)

Too bad the rains doesn't trigger memory from college days