Monday, February 15, 2010

MNIK

The movie is an answer to all those who think SRK emotes too much and KJo can work only on romance.
Well,being smitten over and over by SRK is not a new experience for me.
As always he is the best,but I won't speak much about it.(Too overwhelmed that I hardly have any words ;-) )
Let me take this opportunity to express how I feel at having been able to watch such a great movie,not only for SRK,the SRK-KAJOL-KJO trio pack,but greatly for the huge message the movie portrays.

2 comments:

Hash said...

partiality to the core, as always to SRK
movie is a mistake. sorry

Agni said...

Most of the words shows your blind worship towards SRK. But what ever it is Aamir is the best............................



I know you are fuming now......If I am near you,definitely I am over....