Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sometimes it's all there! Scattered, tattered and mixed up. An imbroglio of disoriented memories!
Incognito, they still exist, somewhere deep , beyond comprehension. Like the ever elusive shadow, they rest at the anvil of the consciousness. Just a grasp away, but never within reach.

Memories, they never let go. But sometimes, they elude, never coming out in the open.

I often get this feeling, not exactly dejavu, but something similar. The event certainly has occurred, but i cannot recall the entire episode. Lapse of memory? May be so. But then that uneasy feeling remains, teasing me, challenging me to get the clearer picture.

Somewhere within the depths of my memory, this story I had read (or known), was making its rounds. I don't know since when. But as I read it here, just now!!, I get the feeling I had been chasing this flake of memory, for some time. It was somewhere deeply embedded in my sub consciousness. The short story I had learnt in some high school class!

As it should happen, it is this article which led me to this post. Otherwise at this moment I should have been doing something else, something better or worse.

1 comment:

Cyril said...

Hmm.. shit happens.. he he ;)