Monday, January 25, 2010

All Izz Well

Good things happen to good people.
This is an adage I've heard often.
And it had me doing things which I judged to be good so that I'd be good and good things would happen to me.
However,I could find no changes in the way 'things' were.
Life just went on as usual,bringing in its wake, both pleasantnesses and unpleasantnesses.
Then I read somewhere that expecting good things to happen to good people is like believing a lion not to eat you because you are a vegetarian!

Now!!Was I confused.

Somehow,I don't beleive that either of the above sayings is more credible than the other.
To me both are true.
You cannot expect good returns unless you have worked for them.Miracles don't just happen as such.You reap only that which you have sown.

And the best thing I have noticed in good people is their attitude.Let the sky fall upon them,they remain unfazed.Troubles,difficulties the terms merely don't exist for them.All izz always well for them!!

1 comment:

Hash said...

i ll also blurt out then
Be the Reason for someone's Happiness but, never be a part of it. Be a part of someone's Sadness but, never be the Reason for it.
:)