Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Some schocolade fundas

I love chocolates!!!

Those dark, brown beauties!!!
When it comes to chocolates,I forget all about those calories and aerobics.

I have seriously got a very serious addiction to them and the worst part is that I don't have the slightest guilt.;-)


And the dark queen who has won my heart is


I can have these at any time of the day or the night.The only problem is though I start with a small piece ,I don't stop until the whole stuff is finished.;-)

As they say"No one can have just one!!!" Or rather "I can't have just one!!!"

And then after I have devoured the last bit, the cravings start again.


I don't mind those nuts and crunches in them though I am not a fan(but I don't mind having them under extreme conditions),but I can't stand the dry fruits and caramel.Why do they spoil the taste of fine,creamy chocolates!!
And now finally, the award to the chocolate I hate the most goes to--dark chocolate!!!

"Applause!!!"

I hate them. Yeek!!!And those wine/alcohol chocolates too. Sorry,I forgot their name.Even if I go chocolate starving for ages,I will not have even a piece of those.I swear! ;-)


so now you guys know what to treat me and how!!




2 comments:

lee said...

i know about ur chocolate 'aakrantham'. that's why u gave each of us, only one small chocolate when ur dad came. 'baakiyellam nee thanne thinnu kaanum'.

Farz said...

Lee,
Istill do it ;-)